Skip to main content

Thread: HPLIP 3.9.12 Installation


can please me? have been trying last week install drivers hp f2480 printer. cannot install , cannot seem find me.

new ubuntu (used windows life until got tired of it) don't know - know version (karmic) comes hplip 3.9.8 , printer must have @ least hplip 3.9.10 work.

how install updated hplip? , please don't send me http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web...all/index.html, because i've tried doing install repeatedly , keeps telling me have missing dependencies , don't know them or how install them.

someone, please me - @ breaking point here - have have printer , don't want buy one. (i bought hp because dell printer doesn't work linux , i've read hp's linux - guess bought wrong one.)

hold on there buddy. i'm install myself. i'll let know come with.


Forum The Ubuntu Forum Community Ubuntu Official Flavours Support Installation & Upgrades [ubuntu] HPLIP 3.9.12 Installation


Ubuntu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

Installation database is corrupt

esp8266 (nodemcu 0.9) client.write très lent ???